Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello, BFFs!


I know matagal-tagal na rin na since my last share of anything nice that beautifies. I've been held up by different factors and circumstances that comes with life. It's no excuse, I know, but will it help if I say that one of those circumstances involved a wedding? :D

Yes, my wedding and I will come back on this site with reviews of my wedding suppliers. It was intentional that I didn't post a blow-by-blow account of my wedding preps. Ni hindi ko nga rin in-announce sa personal Facebook account ko eh. Not even the engagement. I kept mum about my wedding for several reasons. One, ayaw ko ma-jinx yung wedding. Two, konti lang invited. We wanted it to be as small as possible with only close relatives and very close friends. And three, para pwede pang mag-ala runaway bride. Hehe...kidding!

Anyhoo, I would be sharing with you the details of my wedding. I'm hoping to provide some tips and advice on wedding preps and avoid the mistakes I did. You will hear it all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment