Thursday, October 25, 2012

All Things Nice that Beautifies


For my very first post, I shall define what I mean with "All Things Nice that Beautifies". Just ignore the wrong grammar, I opted for rhyming so I'm using my poetic license;)


Anyway, ibig sabihin lang nito, all my posts in this blog would be all about nice things, or happenings, that can make us look beautiful and feel good about ourselves.  Things that could boost our confidence and help us enjoy while navigating our way in the daily hustle and bustle of life.


Isi-share ko whatever experiences I have and tips I know about clothes, accessories, beauty products that I have tried, whether I loved them or not and things I want to try, or am craving or lusting for.  Sa beautification, kailangan kasama rin ang self-improvement sa health, knowledge, and skills so I'd also share whatever information ang mapupulot ko in the course of my daily existence.


Okay ba yun? :)



 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment