Sunday, November 11, 2012

BFF is Now an Official Avon Lady...

Hello, BFFs!

I'm just happy and excited to announce that I am now an official Avon Lady. Hehe... Naisip ko lang na since lagi naman ako bumibili ng Avon products from MamiKo (mom ko) eh di mag-member na rin ako. Besides, sa province pa ang membership ni MamiKo at nahihirapan kami maka-order from here. So to cut the story short, I signed up for membership already.

Here's my Avon Franchise Dealer Banner and  Discounted Beauty Booty - Sweet Honesty Cologne and Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick:




FD Start Up Freebies are Sweet Honesty Talc and Deodorant:


And here are my first purchases:


Mapapansin nyo, I bought 2 sets of Christmas Plates (4 pcs per set).  I'm just so excited to use them this Christmas :) Binili ko rin yung matching serving dish and 2-pc set bowls a few days after :)

In addition sa banner and brochure, may binigay din na mga reading material as guide to the "Avon Business".  Well, hindi ko naman siya balak gawing business. It's just for my personal use, but if magkakaron ng mga customers, why not? Di ba?

Anyway, that's it for now... But for sure, I'll be writing reviews of Avon products na bibilhin ko. I'll keep you posted! :)

BFN (bye for now)...


No comments:

Post a Comment